The team at Associated Home & Building Inspections is led by Certified Master Inspector Gaylene Patko, with over 20 years of experience in the construction industry.
Combined expertise comes from a solid background in:
- Reserve Fund Studies
- Single and Multi-family Home Inspections
- Apartment and Condominium Inspections
- Commercial Building Inspections
- Mentorship and field training programs for student inspectors
- Building Investigations Thermography
- Commercial Construction Technology
- Single Family Residential Construction Supervision
- Multi-family Construction Supervision
- Commercial Construction Supervision
- Real Estate Investments
- New Home Warranty Technology Supervision
- Cabinetry/Finishing Carpentry/Carpentry
- Flood & Fire Restorations – Insurance claims
Our professional team also includes consultants specializing in structural, roofing, mechanical, electrical, and fire inspections. Our licensed inspectors are professionally certified, insured, and diligent in answering all your questions and concerns.
We have served Edmonton and area for over two decades. We will conduct Reserve Fund Studies throughout Alberta.
Gaylene is a current member of key associations and past director on the board of the Canadian National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (CanNACHI), where she also acted as Administrator of Western Canada. CanNACHI works with other home inspection associations and provincial governments, where they jointly endeavor to improve and stabilize regulations for the Canadian Home Inspection Industry.
Methods of Payment